We had Daddy's birthday and Halloween in October, Kaylee's birthday, two Baby Shower's, and Thanksgiving in November!
We are all very excited about the pending birth of Beckham Nefi Garcia!
Jake has also received his Purple Belt in Karate, and has been training in Parkour. He competed in his 1st Parkour competition and did AMAZING! He also made the Honor Roll this past semester, and has improved a great deal with learning how to play the Violin. Good job Jake!!
Trevor is pulling all A's, and B's at school, and LOVES to read!! He mentioned the other day, that since we have moved back to Utah he has read over 50 books! He also received an Award for the Reflections contest. He had written a great story for 1 of his classes, and his Teacher wanted him to submit it. So he did, and Won!! He is bummed that Football season is over, but continues with his strength training, and running to be ready for next year!
Scott and I have decided to buy our First house.! Yiippeeee! We have enjoyed driving around and looking to see what we like and dont like. Hopefully not too long after the New Year we will be moving into our very first home. YES!
So, at this time of year, I have much to be grateful for:
1. I am married to my best friend, and am always treated like a Princess.
2. The most amazing, talented, and beautiful daughter that is bringing our 1st Grand baby very soon.
3. Two WONDERFUL sons that truly are Mama's boys! They continually amaze me with their humor, and witty ways that keep our house alive at ALL times!
4. The greatest Son in law EVER! He treats our baby girl like the Queen, and is such a great example to our boys.
5. Parents that love and support us wherever this journey takes us.
6. The job's Scott and I have, so that we can fulfill the needs of our Family.
7. The Army. 2 sides to that coin, but I do LOVE the Patriotism that burns in our Family as we watch our Dad, and friends serve our Country with true Pride!
8. Our beautiful dog Porter :) He is like one of our kids.
9. Our health
10. Last, but not least...... The Savior. I know that He has truly watched over our Family in good times AND bad. He has answered MANY prayers for us, and instilled the importance of eternal life in our hearts!